When you step into the world of online marketing, whether it’s affiliate or PPC based, you’ll inevitably spend a lot of time focusing on things that, in the end, don’t really affect your business and income that much. It’s called Pareto’s Principle, and it can be a guiding action in many people’s lives. 80% of our actions ultimately account for only 20% of our results, and the other 20% of actions account for the remaining 80% of our results. While this sounds depressing and uninspiring to many people, it’s really an inspiring and impressive statistic, that with a bit of work can transform your work-life balance, and provide the life that you really want.
How many internet marketers pull 80 hours weeks obsessing over their ad campaigns, worrying about their sales copy, and stressing over their hops to sale rate? It’s something that frustrates all of us, and it’s neither good nor healthy. Don’t let yourself become one of those people — obsessing over minuscule results that, in the end, are part of that 80% of meaningless results. When you truly focus on the 20% that does matter, you’ll end up happier and richer than you can ever imagine.
Sound too good to be true? Don’t worry, it’s not. Whenever you find yourself hoping of something like this, some imaginary force always seems to come down and pull you back to ‘reality’. That’s no good — this is reality, and it’s possible with just a small amount of effort, and some incredibly smart work on your part. This free report, compiled by some of the best internet marketers around, provides some great details on how to liberate yourself from the 80 hours work week that’s so familiar with internet marketers.
Want a lifestyle that doesn’t revolve around work? It really is possible, with just a small amount of smart work from a motivated internet marketer. Help yourself become that person — the person with time to spend doing what they love, rather than obsessing over minuscule traffic statistics and meaningless view counts. Optimize, but don’t obsess. This free report, packed with useful information, will help you get on the path towards a scalable online marketing lifestyle.